Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Conservation (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Questions and a Call for Volunteers

I can’t sleep, so I thought I might ask a few questions and offer a pitch and a plea to boot.  While I don’t expect answers, these questi…

Started by Scott McKee

2 May 2, 2013
Reply by jojo wilczewski

State of Lake Erie Meeting April 11th

"STATE OF LAKE ERIE MEETING" (PUBLIC INVITED TO DISCUSS LAKE ERIE)Southtowns Walleye Assn. Of WNY is hosting the Annual State of Lake Erie…

Started by Capt. Larry D. Jones

0 Apr 6, 2013

Board Member

The Vote

Last night at our Membership Meeting Tom Page, Hope Melnyk and Rich Sandig tallied our ballots to determine our club’s position on the musk…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Apr 3, 2013

Board Member

Season Extension and/or opener delay: Newsletter discussions 1996 to 2006.

I've attached two PDFs which I reference in the article I submitted for the April Newsletter. The PDFs are a compilation of prior newletter…

Started by Tony Scime

0 Mar 23, 2013

Thoughts on season extension

Perch, walleye and even bass fishermen may run several miles off shore to find and capture their target species.  Salt water anglers travel…

Started by John Miller

2 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Board Member

Ballot format for season change vote

Those of you who attended the March meeting know that the membership in attendance approved a ballot format. That format would have each vo…

Started by Tony Scime

1 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by jojo wilczewski

Well, everyone wanted some views

We have been encouraged to write our views about season length proposals, and as one of the club’s conservation directors, I should preach…

Started by Jim Kinner

1 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Tony Scime

Board Member

Cold water angling injuries and the survival of caught and released muskellunge.

These are the questions I need some answers to at tonight’s meeting, and which, along with other possible issues, will sway my vote: 1. Are…

Started by Tony Scime

27 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Tony Scime

Board Member

Season Extension Discussion

I've outlined discussions and decisions regarding season extension issues as published in prior NMA newsletters and correspondence. It migh…

Started by Tony Scime

47 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Mike "the facilities" Fortunate

Board Member

SOL Ontario DEC Press Release

For Release:  IMMEDIATE                                                            Contact:  Lori Severino Thursday, February 28, 2013     …

Started by Scott McKee

6 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by John Pensyl

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css