Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Misc. (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Last time on the water 2022

Cold weather notwithstanding, Mike Crehan and I made plans to fish on Wednesday. We were to meet at 8AM but a last minute call from Mike ch…

Started by Frank Stachowiak

1 Dec 15, 2022
Reply by jojo wilczewski

Board Member

Walleye winners get it in the end

The cheating walleye tourney winners got indicted for attempted grand theft. If the y go to jail, I hope their first meal will be a fish fr…

1 Oct 13, 2022
Reply by John Jarosz

Worsening Back Issue Forces Sale of My Boat

I am in Williamsville NY, and my worsening back condition has rendered me unable to manage my boat anymore. If you dream of owning your own…

Started by Jerry Miller

2 Sep 14, 2022
Reply by Jerry Miller

Board Member

Deal on towables

If any one ever takes a break from musky fishing to water skiing or tubing, Sams Club has a great deal for you.  They have a three person t…

0 Aug 22, 2022

Board Member

The Sting of a Thousand Bees

Had to go to the derm doctor today to get mohs surgery where the nose & cheek meet. It's a very sensitive area (think teenage zit) but…

Started by John Jarosz

9 Jul 24, 2022
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

2022 NMAFFL

I've renewed the NMA's fantasy football league.  I am assuming if you participated last year you are playing this year unless I hear differ…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Jul 1, 2022

Board Member

New whip

Finally got the new whip rigged up and ready to rock for the season.   Sold my 2018 skeeter mx1825 and upgraded to a 2022 skeeter WX2060 wi…

Started by John Pensyl

10 Jun 1, 2022
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Opening week club outing!

Keep this fun little event in mind! Just $10 to get in. Longest fish wins. Winner take all! The best part is if you win using one of the sp…

Started by John Pensyl

0 Jun 1, 2022

Board Member

Fishing in Canadian Waters?

Does this mean we can take our boats into Canadaian waters & fish as long as we don't anchor, land or meet up with another boat? https:…

Started by John Jarosz

18 Aug 12, 2021
Reply by John Pensyl

Board Member

Fishing in Canadian Waters

I called for info to renew my non resident license. Put on hold for 20 minutes and was then told that they have no info on fishing the rive…

2 Jul 20, 2021
Reply by John Miller

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css