Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Frank and me fished this morning from about 8AM till 1130am.  We landed one fish shown in the attached video, which was my first very poor attempt at using a GoPro musky fishing.  It looked like the fish was already tagged, by if it was one of our tags it has fallen apart.  There was no green left on it, just a thin clear tag, which i think is at the center of our tags.  I hope this is an isolated event if it is one of our tags. 

John, we can discuss and decide if we want to count it as a recapture or not.  I put a new tag in number 103. 

Warmest regards!

Views: 104

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scott...I have a spreadsheet made out with the formulas in it. We can work it both ways & plug both numbers in & see what the estimated population looks like. It's E-Z enough to do.

What concerns me more is if there is a problem with the tags.

If anyone else see's a tag that looks like it's fallen apart, please take a pic, if you can (w/o harming the musky) & post or email to me. I'd like to talk to the Floy Co. if they are falling apart.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css