Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

I've attached submissions submitted as of today. Pdf and Excel. Everyone who has submitted will be entered in the catch and release drawing, a $50 Cabela's gift card.

You have until tonight to submit to be in the drawing.

Here are the files:

Submissions by date PDF

Submissions by size pdf

Submissions Excel file

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just submitted all catches for season so far. Thank you for the reminder Tony.

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right Tony. I caught a 45 incher with Bill Webber on June 27

Attachments:

Nice fish Anibal! I'll take this as a submission and place you in the raffle.

To complete the submission simply do the following:

1. Click on the "Release Submissions" tab at the top of this page. A page "Release Submissions" page will open up.

2. A form entitled "NMA 2019 Catch and Release Submission" will open on the Release Submission page.

3. Complete as much of the form as you can and then click the "Submit" button on the bottom of the form.

4. That's it. After submitting your catch a new form will open for any additional fish you may have. 

Congrats again. I've uploaded your photo here:

Anibal Sepulveda Jr said:

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right Tony. I caught a 45 incher with Bill Webber on June 27

Thank you very much see you later tonight 

Tony Scime said:

Nice fish Anibal! I'll take this as a submission and place you in the raffle.

To complete the submission simply do the following:

1. Click on the "Release Submissions" tab at the top of this page. A page "Release Submissions" page will open up.

2. A form entitled "NMA 2019 Catch and Release Submission" will open on the Release Submission page.

3. Complete as much of the form as you can and then click the "Submit" button on the bottom of the form.

4. That's it. After submitting your catch a new form will open for any additional fish you may have. 

Congrats again. I've uploaded your photo here:

Anibal Sepulveda Jr said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css