Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fished with Tony this morning from about 630 AM till about 12 PM.  The last time I went fishing with Tony he landed three of four fish on tubes and I just played net man.  This morning we were 100 yards or less into our first drift in UN2 and Tony did not even have his lure in the water yet and I snagged up.  Or so I thought, until the first head shake.  Then I realized it was FISH ON!  She came in quick and Tony did a great net job.  50" on the dot (Tag # 548).   Tony said we are more than even now and I have to agree. Next trip is his turn again. Tony had a phantom hit in UN 2 and he landed a 37" fish in UN12.  

In the post for my last trip I noted that I thought I was forgetting what a musky looked like, well I remember now.  

No moss and very minimal floating sub-aquatic vegetation (we think they may have been cutting in the harbor last week, but it seems much better now). 

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scott, try not to look so happy!

Congrats on another river 50”. Worth waking up for..

Well done Scott! Congratulations on a tremendous catch!

Great fish Scott!  50" river fish are like unicorns.  Well done Sir.

Congrats Scott, that’s no.11 top ten!!!

Any interesting history on that tag #? Sorry, I guess I should have looked at the video first. Nice one Scott. Was even fighting to get out of the net. Nice job Tony did to keep that from happening.

Joe, 

Thanks!!

John, 

Thanks!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css