Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Armed with a thermos of hot chocolate, Carrie and I went chunking, err I mean trolling, in the chocolate milk today from 1:15 to 5:15.  The lovely north wind made for an interesting trip down UN3 and 4 with the bow of the boat almost going subsurface downstream.  Once we reached Blue Water it felt like summertime with Grand Island taking the brunt of the breeze.  We trolled loud and proud today; hot Believers, more hot Believers, giant Believers and Carrie's Hammer of the Gods (her 13", home run, pee in your pants, adrenaline gushing Grandma she popped her first fifty on (oh, so many years ago.)) Despite our brilliant trolling techniques and hyper accurate presentations, we couldn't induce any strikes.  Oh, well. Here is comes... Wait for it.. the suck continues for the green Lund with no end in sight.  Shocking, huh?At this point I'm just playing the game for the game's own sake.  The river is mud, 3 inches with orange.  The wind died down to practically nothing by the time we quit.  Hopefully she'll clear up a bit for tomorrow.  See you out there.  My boat will be the one with the the giant skunk driving.  Have a great Thanksgiving and good luck out there.

Views: 70

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css