Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

I took my boat out of the water Monday morning.  Motored from Rich Marine to Sheridan.  Windy, only saw one piece of driftwood. Lining up the trailer was a challenge but worked out fine.

The water color was mocha milkshake, leaning a little bit toward khaki. I put visibility at 1/8th inch. Basically, it sucks. 

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Driving down route 5 to Erie,Pa ,water is brown as far as you can see out,all the way to Erie!

FAS...I saw the water from Hamburg Beach today & over there it looked more like a malted mocha milkshake (with two chili dogs & an order of onion rings).

In the one pic the shack on the right side of the pile is NOT from an HO railroad set. The driftwood is exactly as it ended up on the beach. The Town prob won't clear it until spring.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css