Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,690)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Snowy day inland adventure

Set off this am with the plan to fish Cassi in the am for a couple hours and drive to Chautauqua mid day and fish til dark.  The further so…

Started by John Pensyl

2 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Board Member

Wholly Tan-green Guacamole Batman

Veronica and I went out into the upper this afternoon from 2:30 PM till 4:00 PM.  Did not see any other boats.  The only green water was de…

Started by Scott Kitchen

0 Nov 25, 2012

Board Member

Fish report 11/22, 23 /12

Good Day Wished with Rod Ballard Thanksgiving 7-1230. One foollow, two nibbles and bits none got the point. Fished with Scott McKee today 7…

Started by jojo wilczewski

18 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Frank Stachowiak

Black Friday Harbor Report

Today,Black Friday 5 boats were in the South Gap,Zippo! The winds went SW to 45+ mph at 1:15 pm,rolling waves over the whole long wall,5 f…

Started by Capt. Larry D. Jones

12 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Water Clarity

The river has a brown tint,Lake Erie is brown water,Buffalo Creek is clear mixing in,there are green tint places behind the harbor walls,bu…

2 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Lunar phases

We have all heard that the moon has certain effects on wildlife (and even humans).  Chances are - if you have fished long enough - you may…

Started by Josh Ketry

4 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Josh Ketry

Board Member

Thanksgiving report

Beautiful morning on the river today. Not a ton of action but Cullen and I both managed a quality fish. Him with a 41 that followed in my p…

Started by John Pensyl

1 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Fishing Report - 11/20

Team Beefcake (Mike Fortunate and I) cast, trolled and jigged from 9AM to 6PM today. I lost a mid-thirty or so on a 10" Believer in Bare Bo…

Started by Scott McKee

20 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Who's Up for fishing?

Anyone interested in fishing all day, Friday (11/23), Saturday (11/24) and/or Sunday(11/25)?  Give me a call 939-0006.   Happy Thanksgiving.

Started by Scott Kitchen

0 Nov 22, 2012

Tomarrows Gale Force Winds

Ok,this what we have been waiting for good strong SW to West winds to 30 mph to roll Lake Erie into silt grey and the area behind the Harbo…

0 Nov 22, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css