Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,698)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sun, 11/18 report

Fished the upper with Mark Marcus.  Mark got a 34" by the power lines near the SGIB about 11 AM on a Toothy OBP in 26' of water trolling up…

Started by Stephen Glassic

0 Nov 19, 2012

Board Member

November 17 report

I trolled the harbor 8 to 12. Lots of bait in South and Middle Gaps, not much in North Gap other than mouth of the Buffalo River. Nothing h…

Started by Tony Scime

3 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Board Member

Tales from the Wasteland

Acting on a tip from a musky insider buried in deep cover posing as an avid walleye guy who refers to himself only as "Nip-X", a response t…

Started by Scott McKee

1 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Board Member

thursday 11/15

Got a late start by my normal standards and fished from 730 until 130 or so. Moved 2 mid 40s fish with the pounder and had another 45 or so…

Started by John Pensyl

21 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by John Pensyl

A meaningful fish

I started out solo on Veterans Day 11/11/12 with a mission to catch a big Musky. Well I always have that mission but today was different si…

Started by Bob Piazza

3 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Josh Ketry

Board Member

Noveber 16 river report

Fished solo today. Trolled the east and west. Caught a 32.5 in the Triangle. Did some tubing without results. Water level is as low as I ca…

Started by Tony Scime

0 Nov 16, 2012

Board Member

11/14. Lake Erie With Larry Jones

Cullen and I booked a trip with Larry Jones well over a year ago so we could pick his brain and learn the ins and outs of slow trolling the…

Started by John Pensyl

5 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Bob Piazza

Board Member

Fishing Report - 11/14

I can't compete with Cullen and John's day, but here's my report anyway: I spent fourteen-and-a-half hours on the water today and it litera…

Started by Scott McKee

1 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Mike "the facilities" Fortunate

Board Member

He's at it again

Talk about an optimist! I was driving over the skyway today and spotted what looked like Larry Jones in the harbor. He keeps encouraging me…

Started by Frank Stachowiak

1 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by John Pensyl

Board Member

Shmo for 8-Ball Report

After I dropped off Joe Z and Carrie, I picked up Joe W.  I traded an 8-Ball for a Shmo and lost a Turbo somewhere in the deal. We trolled…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Nov 12, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css