Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,690)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

10/17

Went at it alone this am from 7 until about 1. The water color was perfect, emerald green with 5-6 foot of vis. Casted and jigged UN1,2,3 a…

Started by John Pensyl

3 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Fishing Report - 10/15

Fished solo from 2:30 PM to 9:00 PM.  Zippo.  Both sides of the River were mud when I stopped; less than six inches, pink Perchbait with a…

Started by Scott McKee

6 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Sunday 10/7

Hit the Niagara with Cullen this am.  Started west river, had a fish pickup my brown monster tube right off the bat but didn't mange to fin…

Started by John Pensyl

8 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Fishing Report - 10/14

Carrie and I started late today and ended early.  We tried casting weeds and slop trolling between Motor and Grand.  Nothing.  My intention…

Started by Scott McKee

2 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Sunday 10/14/2012 Fishing Report

Went out solo today, but I did not get out until 2:00 PM.  Started with trolling in front of Strawberry deep water down stream shallow wate…

Started by Scott Kitchen

0 Oct 14, 2012

fishing report.

good day all, trolled & casted areas of triangle tues. , then moved out to the harbor to troll the rest of the day. picked up two 30 in…

Started by Alan Hoerl

5 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

October 13, 2012 Fishing Report

Fished with Carl from 8:15 AM till 5:15 PM, but only had one follow, Carl's, in UN2 near the end of lunge lane in the morning.  We jigged t…

Started by Scott Kitchen

0 Oct 13, 2012

2 guys fishing for Musky

Im perch fishing at the foot ferry and 2 older guys are casting off the wall for musky....one using a red october tube other a bulldog! So…

Started by Mike "the facilities" Fortunate

3 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by John Miller

Board Member

Sat AM report

Started in Thompsons and tried trolling  Wind very strong and chilly.  Motored down to the triangle.  Using a baby jojo ball 5oz, a jointed…

Started by Frank Stachowiak

0 Oct 13, 2012

Board Member

Post Tourney Chili is gonna knock some socks off???

jojo wilczewski I picked 7 kinds of peppers yesterday, jalapeno, cayene, bell -green, red, yellow, and purple, marilia, hot cherry, mixed b…

Started by jojo wilczewski

0 Oct 12, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css