Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,690)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Feb show help

Goodday gang Is anyone willing to help at booth for February sportsman’s salmon show in Niagara Falls it is 4 days 15-18? I can watch both…

Started by jojo wilczewski

0 Dec 16, 2023

Board Member

Fishing Report - 12.13.2023

Bruce saying "wow," when we marked the crazy huge stuff tonight is no small event considering he was well into our penultimate, boat snack…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Dec 14, 2023

Board Member

Fishing report???

Opened my computer this AM and was disappointed to see that there was no fishing report posted by Scott McKee. I was sure he would have bee…

Started by Frank Stachowiak

3 Dec 13, 2023
Reply by Chuck Card

Board Member

Dr Farrrell will be doing virtual discussion at NY Show

Dr John Farrell  Professor  in ESF's Dept of Environmental and Forest Biology EFB , Director of the colleges  Thousand Island Biological St…

Started by jojo wilczewski

0 Dec 13, 2023

Board Member

Fishing Report - 12.11.2023

Carrie and I were out tonight from 5:30 to 9:00.  Z-I-P-P-O.  Zippo is my middle name-o.

Started by Scott McKee

0 Dec 11, 2023

Board Member

Fishing Report - 12.6.2023

Armed with a box full of muffins and a jug of hot chocolate Bruce and I trolled the river from 4:30 to 8:00.  I was thankful for the comfo…

Started by Scott McKee

2 Dec 9, 2023
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Board Member

December Catch and Release Raffle

We will have our final release drawing for a $50 Cabela's gift card at tonight's meeting. Eligible anglers with catch and submissions since…

Started by Tony Scime

0 Dec 5, 2023

Board Member

2023 NMA Catch and Release Submissions as of December 5, 2023

I've attached an Excel spreadsheet with the NMA 2023 Catch and Release Submissions as of December 5, 2023. The file has tabs listing the su…

Started by Tony Scime

0 Dec 5, 2023

Board Member

A little incentive...

Charcuterie boards have taken the musky world by storm.  Not since the introduction of gas powered outboards, braided lines, Red October Ba…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Dec 5, 2023

Board Member

Fishing Report - 12.3.2023

Hi, my name is Scott and I am a terrible, awfully awful musky angler.  It's been twenty-eight days since my last musky.  (Hi, Scott. )  Joj…

Started by Scott McKee

1 Dec 4, 2023
Reply by Jay Nannen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css