Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

At our July meeting I was asked if we were having monthly catch and release prizes this year. I had forgotten all about them and was not prepared to conduct a draw at our July meeting, but see no reason why we wouldn't be having draws this season. 

The next meeting will be at our August picnic on Sunday, August 8. We will conduct two release draws that day. The first will be for fish caught and submitted between opening day and the July meeting (July 6). Members eligible for that draw are: Andy Lacko, Al Alagna, Jerry Miller, Carl Schenk, John Miller, Anibal Sepulveda, Johnathon Pensyl, Michael Rowan, Louis Long ad Dan Lacko. 

The second draw will be held for fish caught and submitted from the July 6 meeting to August 8.

Winners of each draw will recieve a $50 Cabela's gift card.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tony

Views: 16

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css