Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Our December 4th Meeting is our Christmas Party.  It is a fun and relaxed event and I encourage you to attend. A buffet dinner will be served for only $7 per person. We told the crew at the Eldridge Club to prepare enough food for 60.  Please respond to this discussion if you plan to attend.  The party is open to members and their families, so please include the number of people in your party if you're not flying solo.  I want to make sure they have enough eats for us.  Thanks.

Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Carrie and I will be there.  What a shock.

I'll be there.

I will be there and will be bringing the girlfriend along for the trip.

See you all then.

Frank will attend.  I will be accompanied by a lot of raffle table goodies.

Frank Santachowiak

Myself and Jamie will be there

I will have 3 total

David & Judy Martin will attend.

Mark Marcus here I will be there as 1

Thanks for your efforts Scott

Mark

I will be at the Christmas party.

Good Day

ALA BALA BALA  jojo in

scott  there will be 5 attending with me  for the chritmas party

m

y wife wants to know if you want here to bring anything ,a dish dessert or what ever?

they will be  mE ,Kathy,Regan ,Ron and his with Audbrey.

thanks Bob

Desserts are always welcomed, and Carrie would like me to remind everyone that we are collecting non-perishable goods for the Food Bank of WNY at the Christmas party as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css