Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

I guess the soaring gas prices aren't deterring the pleasure boater hoards.  When Bruce and I started fishing today at 7pm in the oppressive, godawful heat there were boats everywhere. There had to be 30-plus boats anchored between Motor and Grand.  There were dozens of jet skiers weaving in and out and around the whole mess.  It was actually a little scary to troll into their midst.

We spent most of our time trolling in front of Strawberry once the day globe went down and the river moved towards sanity. 

We didn't catch squat.  We quit at 10:30 when the cloud to cloud lightning picked up.  It was weird stuff.  No thunder, just a wicked light show coming from a few very angry clouds above our heads.  I'm pretty sure the lightning was my fault. The clouds seemed to follow Bruce and I home.

Congratulations to everyone who fished the opener and to everyone who caught muskies today in the river and harbor.  Best of luck out there and everywhere else.

Views: 49

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css