Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

ALL WHO WANT TO DO A NIGHT TOURNAMENT IN JULY PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST.   IF WE DO NOT HAVE AT LEAST 12 PEOPLE INTERESTED, WE CANNOT PROCEED WITH A TOURNAMENT.   IT WOULD BE A 7PM - MIDNIGHT 5 HOUR TOURNAMENT.

THANKS!

KAZ

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm good any night. And Riley can fish with me, if he'd like. Riley, do you troll? That's usually what I do after dark.

Tony

I thought you slept usually after dark?

Ya Tony i will troll if you have an extra seat.

Adam, I don't know about anyone else but Tues. are best for me, I would say Tues/Thurs, but my trolling partner/guru is unavailable on Thurs.   I can do any day as long as I know 2 weeks in advance for work...

I use to do all-nighters on my own. I don't trust myself anymore. So I would just need somebody to keep me awake, or at least steer the boat while I take a nap. Actually, a midnight end-time should be a breeze.

But Thursday nights won't be good for me.

Tony

Riley, As long as there's a tournament, we'll plan on it.

is a partner necessary?

Carl, yes.  A witness is required.  Jojo, boats are not limited to two entrants.

The Larson boat crew is always interested in a tourney, depends on the date? Week days are good with us.

Scott K and I are in for any night.

Ok guys.  Who would be in for Sunday July 20th from 7pm to Midnight?  

If you reply and have a partner please reply with both names attending.  We need 12 replying that they are definitely coming in order to proceed.  I would like to see 16.

I definitely am interested. I am in need of a partner dumb enough to come in my boat and cast or will gladly get in someone else's boat who is casting seeing as though fly fishing and trolling don't mix

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2021   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css