Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Goodday
When I talked to USBP this morning about crossing and coming back to fish, he said no problem just use the App to report back? It is CBP ROAM APP US Boarder Patrol Reporting App. Just set up account,
Jojogotit

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I fish with a retired C&BP supervisor & he told me to be aware that the two agencies act separately. Our entering Canada is of no concern to US Customs. The Canadian customs is concerned with entry into their country. Conversely, US Customs is concerned with people entering the US from outside this country.

We really need to talk with a Canadian Customs official about the rules for fishing in Canada because we'd be entering Canada

John I talked to Can Pass n Health Canada they both said ok. USBP wants to hear from us when we cross back m.
Jojoonit

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css