Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Old Rod

OK, Facilities, I know you're thinking of the jokes as you read this, so try to keep it clean!! I was given a bunch of old fishing equipmen…

Started by John Jarosz

1 Jan 18, 2014

Board Member

Tommy Eastman

Tommy..I'll see you at the next meeting, for sure.  I'll look for the first guy who reminds me of Santa Claus (ha!)  Are you now like the b…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Jan 17, 2014

Board Member

Lotsa fishing market place

Good day Lake Ontario Trout and Salmon association is having its Annual market place sale January 26 at the Niagara Falls Convention center…

Started by jojo wilczewski

2 Jan 13, 2014

Board Member

1st Muskie Fly (& some clousers)

While the snow & wind were howling outside, it seemed like a good time to try a hand at a musky fly.  This was my first try at a 'skie…

Started by John Jarosz

12 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

CHECK THE INTAKE & EXHAUST OF YOUR FURNACE

hey guys & gals...We just got a message from Emergency Services in the Town of Hamburg.  They said that 1st responders have been gettin…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Jan 7, 2014

Boy have things changed- old time Niagara Musky

When I first joined the NMA in 1995 I passed around a compilation of old Genesee Beer Fishing Contest Guides from when the contest started…

Started by Bob Piazza

8 Dec 31, 2013

Board Member

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Well, it was put-up day for the Christmas tree today & a couple of new ornaments showed up.  Now I'll have a reason for staring at the…

Started by John Jarosz

2 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Fishing Report 11/25

Today started off as any other ordinary November day.  Meaning, it was super cold (I had 3-5 layers on, and was still freezing!!!)  And we…

Started by Carrie Keane

18 Dec 18, 2013

Board Member

World Record Muskies

I usually take what I read on the internet with a shot-glass of grey goose (except for what's on this site) but did come across this articl…

Started by John Jarosz

5 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Lower River Fishing Report December 12, 2013

It was a real face bitter out there today with the +12degF starting temp and another day of hard mostly westerly winds courtesy of our frie…

Started by Dave Martin

6 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Dave Martin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css