Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Conservation (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tagging article

http://windsorstar.com/news/local-news/muskie-mysteries-lake-st-clair-anglers-aid-international-study-on-muskie-movement-survival came acro…

Started by SEAN LEARY

12 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by Joe Dolan

Board Member

Receiver Retrievals

Here's the preliminary schedule for pulling our telemetry receivers out, all subject to change based on the weather forecast: Bflo Harbor:…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Oct 17, 2017

Board Member

VOLUNTEER BOAT NEEDED

The DEC (Justin B) would like to pull the (6) telemetry receivers out of Bflo Harbor the week of Nov 20th or Wed & Thurs, 29th & 30…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Oct 11, 2017

Board Member

Floy Tag project & Schanbel Index

Tony...do you have the formula for the Schnabel Index using recaptures every month or are you going by "end of year" tagged vs. recapture?…

Started by John Jarosz

2 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Musky Report from the St. Lawrence

I received an email from Scott Schlueter today. He's a fish & wildlife biologist who is doing sturgeon & musky work on the St. Lawr…

Started by John Jarosz

4 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Board Member

Last Three Receivers are in

Thanks to Mike Todd & Chris Driscoll, the last of the receivers went in today. 1st pic: going in at the Union Ship Canal 2nd pic..Wilk…

Started by John Jarosz

5 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Electro-fishing for Muskies

Two DEC boats were out today trying to get a musky. One is used as a spotter while the other one spots & does the electro.

Started by John Jarosz

1 May 11, 2017
Reply by John Jarosz

Canadian shoreline restoration

Found this article as to the on going project Applying Bioengineering Techniques to Habitat Restoration: Niagara River 2013-2014 Funding:…

Started by Brett Cournoyea

5 May 5, 2017
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Receiver Deployed

Crossing the Delaware I think this area was the final location. They stayed at this spot the longest. Looks like a receiver is being lower…

Started by John Jarosz

0 May 4, 2017

Board Member

The Mighty Muskellunge

Here is an article from the latest NY Outdoor News:

Started by John Jarosz

0 May 3, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css