Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,702)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

World Record Muskies

I usually take what I read on the internet with a shot-glass of grey goose (except for what's on this site) but did come across this articl…

Started by John Jarosz

5 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Lower River Fishing Report December 12, 2013

It was a real face bitter out there today with the +12degF starting temp and another day of hard mostly westerly winds courtesy of our frie…

Started by Dave Martin

6 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Dave Martin

Fishing Report December 11, 2013

How often can anyone say "we had the whole river to ourselves", well today we could. hahahahaha Enjoyed the day fishing the lower river wit…

Started by Dave Martin

0 Dec 11, 2013

Board Member

End Of Season Musky Binge

Just finished catching up on release reports and I figured I'd drop a quick report.  I planned on fishing every day from the twmt on the 30…

Started by John Pensyl

13 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Fishing report 12/8

Josh Kane and I decided to try the upper one last time today.  When I got up the thermometer read 14 degrees.  Common sense said go back to…

Started by Jay Nannen

1 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Dave Martin

Board Member

Tournament Weekend

Who is fishing the Wittek and Henning this weekend?  Thanks.

Started by Scott McKee

5 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by jojo wilczewski

Board Member

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Scott and I fished 1-4:30 pm.  No fish today.  When we got off the water our lines had started to freeze, our ropes were frozen and I was f…

Started by Carrie Keane

0 Nov 28, 2013

Buffalo Harbour November Fishing Report 11/26/27

Trolled the harbour Tuesday & Wednesday (today), bottom line......... no fish. Water surface temp on my sonar in the south gap was 40.1…

Started by Dave Martin

4 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Dave Martin

Board Member

Fishing Report 11/26

(To CHAMILLIONAIRE’s Ridin’) We trollin’ Weeds floatin’ Bottom bouncin’ they tryin to catch me trollin’ dirty Tryin to catch me trollin’ di…

Started by Scott McKee

3 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Board Member

US Fish and Wildlife contact

Good Day First I would like to congratulate "The First Lady"  on releasing none of the largest critters to live on the east side of town, a…

Started by jojo wilczewski

1 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by John Jarosz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css