Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Conservation (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Feb 5th NMA Meetng

In Thurs a.m. Bill Hilts Jr Scattershot column: Bring your questions

Started by John Jarosz

0 Feb 1, 2019

Board Member

G.I. Shoreline Rehab Projects

We have the NYS Parks' Rehab project contact scheduled for one of our meetings in a few months. He'll be talking about the shoreline rehab…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Dec 4, 2018

Board Member

Grass Islands and other Niagara River Restoration Projects

It's in this presentation. The trend is to get to wetlands, swamps, living shorelines & away from the concrete & steel walls that d…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Nov 27, 2018

Board Member

Niagara River Habitat Restoration - Public Notice

STATE PARKS TO HOST PUBLIC MEETING ON NIAGARA RIVER HABITAT RESTORATION The New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preserv…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Nov 6, 2018

Board Member

Unity Island Rehab

I got an email from Andrew Hannes, an Ecologist for the Corps of Engineers. He sent several pics of the work being done at Unity that he pr…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Sep 10, 2018

Board Member

Cargill Receiver

As most of you know we ended up with two receivers that were MIA, one near the Cargill Plant the other off the Bell Slip. Three of us sat i…

Started by John Jarosz

2 Sep 9, 2018
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Chautauqua Herbicide

Here's an update on the Chautauqua herbicide issue: http://www.post-journal.com/news/latest-news/2018/08/450-pm-chautauqua-institution-file

Started by John Jarosz

1 Aug 16, 2018
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Board Member

GLATOS Data

Awesome presentation, Scott, and an even more awesome job of data crunching. Thanks much! I'll bet there aren't many agencies that have the…

Started by John Jarosz

1 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Tony Scime

Board Member

Telemetry News

The DEC was out Tues retrieving, downloading & repositioning our receivers. The good news is that all the receivers, except one, showed…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Jul 20, 2018

Board Member

Any Buffalo Harbor Reports

The DEC is thinking of doing some more telemetry tagging in the Harbor this week. A lot of it depends on whether or not we think the muskie…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Jun 25, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css