Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Conservation (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Northern Pike Spawning Habitat

I have a question for an article I'm thinking about.  What is the ideal or preferred spawning habitat for northern pike?  I know they often…

Started by John Jarosz

11 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Board Member

Boulder Field FAS Update

Last week the compressor blew on the boulder crane, a replacement was ordered & was installed yesterday.  They plan to drop the boulder…

Started by John Jarosz

2 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Beautiful Day On the H2O

January 7th, 2016 and Doug Allen (from HF Darling) & I took a boat ride on the Upper this p.m. to check out the site for the Boulder Fi…

Started by John Jarosz

8 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Photos by Paul Leuchner

Paul Leuchner took the photos shown in the post below.  Unfortunately, you can still count 17 boulders.  What should have been a short day…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Jan 8, 2016

Board Member

Fisherman's is done

The last of the three stone FAS's is done.  The only one left is the boulder field by the South Grand Island Bridge.  It was a slow go as t…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Dec 22, 2015

Board Member

Ferry Landing FAS is in

The FAS at Ferry Landing started Wed & finished Thurs a.m..  One prob after another for the tug & barge guys but they got the job d…

Started by John Jarosz

1 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

First One In

The first FAS was put in Monday off Gratwick;  a calm, bright, sunny day.  Just a good day to be out on the water. Ferry landing is schedul…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Dec 15, 2015

Board Member

FAS Update

To All Members:  The weather's nice, the winds are calm, so grab your cameras and binoculars!  The last FAS contract was signed today and t…

Started by John Jarosz

3 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

THE NMA WAS FEATURED ON TV!!

Scott...I wouldn't exactly call myself a TV star, especially since I have a face made perfectly for radio! A little background: Bill Hilts,…

Started by John Jarosz

5 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Board Member

Nov 3rd Meeting

It's been windy, it's been rainy, and the ramps have been flooded.  Even though the weather's calmed down enough to actually see the ramps,…

Started by John Jarosz

1 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Scott McKee

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css