Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,702)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Short Nip Trip

The food has been purchased.  The boat is ready.  The lures, rods, reels, equipment and clothes are packed.  Now I wait. On Monday, my bro…

Started by Scott McKee

3 Oct 16, 2023
Reply by John Pensyl

Lower river

I just recently joined. I've been fishing the river my whole life but only started targeting musky in the last 3 years. I have slowly been…

Started by Derek Muste

7 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Cassadaga on the Fly, Chapter 1

First the good news: I went with Rick Kustich for an all-day fishing lesson on muskies on the fly. There were five solid follows & one…

Started by John Jarosz

2 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

TIm Wittek Tourney 4 weeks out

Good Day Team  Being I am trying to make a SMALL batch of chili for tourney , which will not be easy for me! I thought I would not only sti…

Started by jojo wilczewski

1 Oct 8, 2023
Reply by jojo wilczewski

Board Member

NMA Catch and Release Submissions as of Oct 4

I've attached an Excel file with updated Catch and Release submissions as of October 4, 2023. The file has tabs with data listed by date, l…

Started by Tony Scime

1 Oct 5, 2023
Reply by Benjamin LaDuca

Board Member

October's NMA Meeting!

DO NOT MISS OCTOBER'S MEETING!!!

Started by Scott McKee

0 Oct 2, 2023

Board Member

A Fly Day on the Upper

I had the opportunity to go fly fishing with Rick Kustich on the Upper today. There's no way I was going to miss this chance. We decided we…

Started by John Jarosz

2 Oct 1, 2023
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

September 30 report

It seems that cosmic forces have worked hard to keep me off the water this year. One thing after another. In a two week period when I thoug…

Started by Tony Scime

2 Sep 30, 2023
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Board Member

Fishing Report - 9.26.23

Bruce and I fished our honey hole today from 4 to 10.    We had a hell of a time getting bites with the sun up and while we had a bunch o…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Sep 27, 2023

Board Member

Fishing Report: 9.19.23

Bruce and I hit our our honey hole yesterday from 4pm to 10:30pm.  We caught a fair number of fish, but certainly not the numbers we're acc…

Started by Scott McKee

1 Sep 21, 2023
Reply by Frank Stachowiak

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css