Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Conservation (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

YOU CAN'T TELL A BOOK BY ITS COVER

Tony & I took DEC's Chris Legard for a real good, detailed 3+ hr tour of Bflo Harbor to look at musky habitat.  I'm only going to say t…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Aug 27, 2015

Board Member

Pile of Rocks East of Strawberry

I was driving on the 190 today and almost due east of one of the horseshoe legs of Strawberry was what looked like a pile of rocks above th…

Started by John Jarosz

8 May 26, 2015
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

BEAVER PATROL "ON" FOR SUNDAY MAY 3rd

You've read the articles, you've seen the pics and you've heard about it.  The River is clear of ice, it'll be a nice day Sun a.m., & t…

Started by John Jarosz

1 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

ICE BOOM BEING REMOVED/ BEAVER ABATEMENT CANCELED!

Just got this from Jojo & off the WGRZ site.  The Beaver Abatement Tree Wrapping is CANCELLED for Sunday, Apr. 26.  There will be too m…

Started by John Jarosz

1 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

State of Lake Erie

Just a reminder that the annual DEC sponsored State of Lake Erie presentation is tonight at the Southtowns Walleye Assoc clubhouse starting…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Apr 9, 2015

Board Member

BEAVER PATROL WORK CANCELLED FOR THE 12TH!!

I just talked with Jojo & we decided that the best thing to do is CANCEL the Beaver patrol work that was originally scheduled for the 1…

Started by John Jarosz

1 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

DEC Adopts New Freshwater Fishing Regulations

Here's a press release from the DEC.  How sexy does the new 54" size limit for the Upper and Lower look?! New Regulations Summary

Started by Scott McKee

2 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Board Member

State of Lake Ontario Meetings

From the DEC... DEC Announces State of Lake Ontario Meetings Biologists to Update Status of Lake's Fisheries The public will have the oppor…

Started by Scott McKee

1 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

State of Lake Ontario

Got this email from LOTSA today, for those who fish Lake Ontario: "...that DEC has been scheduling this year’s State of Lake Ontario meetin…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Feb 12, 2015

Board Member

New DEC Hotline

The DEC has a new toll-free hotline to report poachers: 1-844-DEC-ECOS (1-844-332-3267) The hotline will be staffed around the clock and co…

Started by Carrie Keane

0 Nov 26, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css