Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Conservation (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

angler diary study numbers so far

Got bored just now so I looked over my angler diary numbers and did some quick math. With 413 total angler hours (just over 200 hours with…

Started by John Pensyl

4 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Board Member

NEW PROPOSED DEC FISHING REGS

Here are some (but not all) of the latest PROPOSED reg changes that would take effect April, 2015.  I cut & pasted the ones that are mu…

Started by John Jarosz

1 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Board Member

Sturgeon Released into the Genesee River

DEC Press Release

Started by Scott McKee

0 Oct 6, 2014

Board Member

Waterfront Development

If you want to know what the prelim plans are for the waterfront or want to give your $.02, you might want to attend this.  It's right next…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Sep 6, 2014

underwater observations

I have spent a lot less time underwater this summer. But I have spent a few hours down there, and have made some observations. Every season…

Started by Jim Kinner

2 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Jim Kinner

Board Member

Kevin Kapuscinski's latrst research article

This article also appears in the Research Paper sub-tab under the Conservation Project tab.  Kevin, thank you for allowing us access to thi…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Jun 3, 2014

Board Member

State of The Western Finger Lakes

From the DEC: DEC Announces Final "State of The Western Finger Lakes" Fisheries Meeting on May 19 New Meeting Date to Discuss Honeoye, Heml…

Started by Scott McKee

0 May 6, 2014

Board Member

Beaver patrol and clean up

Just conversed with Connie Adams and she has given us permission to clean up the islands during summer while doing beaver patrol. This is h…

Started by jojo wilczewski

1 May 5, 2014
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

DEC SEEKS VOLUNTEERS AND LOCAL COORDINATORS FOR STREAM AND RIVER MONITORING

From the NYDEC: For Release:  IMMEDIATE                                                                        Contact:  Lisa King Monday,…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Apr 29, 2014

Board Member

Derek Crane, John Farrell & Kevin Kauscinski's Latest Muskellunge Paper

Identifying important micro-habitat characteristics of muskellunge spawning locations in the upper Niagara River Derek P. Crane ⁎ John M. F…

Started by Scott McKee

2 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Stephen Glassic

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css