Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Conservation (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Fishing the Wittek in the Harbor

Is anyone fishing in the Harbor for the Wittek? I talked with Chris D of the DEC today & there are only two telemetry transmitters left…

Started by John Jarosz

11 Oct 27, 2019
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Fish Attraction Structures

I received an email today from the Manager of Relicensing and Implementation in NYPA asking if we know of any reports, stories or experienc…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Jul 16, 2019

Board Member

Tonight's Meeting: Hawk Creek

Thank you to Matt & Tanya from Hawk Creek for your amazing, fun & informative presentation tonight!!!

Started by Carrie Keane

1 Jul 9, 2019
Reply by Carrie Keane

Board Member

Grass Islands

NYS Parks gave a presentation on this in Feb. Here's the latest in this morning's BN:The islands need our support. https://buffalonews.com/

Started by John Jarosz

0 Jul 8, 2019

Board Member

52" Musky

Got a text with pic from the DEC today but I have very little detail. It's 52", 45.9 lb. and was caught in the Sturgeon net. It looks like…

Started by John Jarosz

4 Jun 2, 2019
Reply by Joe Hetzendorfer

Board Member

Strawberry, Star Date 2019.05.19

Forget the beavers. It's the cormorants (see above). Here's a pic of the bald eagle's nest & the cormorants muscling their way in. The…

Started by John Jarosz

6 May 23, 2019
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Beaver Patrol for 5/19

a few items about tomorrow's Beaver Patrol work: 1. It's been about 4 or 5 years since we've been allowed to go on Strawberry. More than li…

Started by John Jarosz

3 May 19, 2019
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Lake Chautauqua Conference

There will be a conference on Lake Chautauqua Management on June 15th at the Chautauqua Institution. If you fish Chautauqua, this might int…

Started by John Jarosz

4 Apr 25, 2019
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

The Buffalo Outer Harbor

I received this invitation from the Erie Canal Harbor Dev Corp. There have been multiple meetings around the area as to what people want to…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Apr 10, 2019

Board Member

The Receiver Vids

The 2nd vid shows the actual dropping of the receiver & satellite anchors. A couple of things to watch: 1. When Chris drops the receive…

Started by John Jarosz

11 Feb 17, 2019
Reply by David Belisle

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css