Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Conservation (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Anchor Retrieval

Grappling hook:     check Michigan crickets:  check Anchor line:           check Parachute cord:      check Extra 50' rope:       check Buo…

Started by John Jarosz

4 May 15, 2018
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

The Hunt for Missing Receivers Part Deux

Joe Hetzendorfer: Can you give me a call? Cell is (716) 913-0996.  We could use that Aqua-View. Thx much! It will help a ton!! Leave a mess…

Started by John Jarosz

0 May 10, 2018

Board Member

The Beaver Patrol Strikes Fear into the Hearts of the Beavers (again)

On the Island by 10:30, back at Sheridan by 12:30. A lot of thanks to the "Fabulous Four, the Avengers" (isn't that a TV show?) for getting…

Started by John Jarosz

1 May 6, 2018
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

The Hunt for Missing Receivers

The hunt goes on. Andy Lacko & I went out on the SS Lacko, rigged with his electronics, to find the two elusive receivers. It was cold…

Started by John Jarosz

8 May 5, 2018
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Cormorants in the Great Lakes

Here is an article I came cross on cormorants: http://greatlakesecho.org/2018/04/12/people-can-once-again-kill-cormorants/

Started by John Jarosz

0 Apr 14, 2018

Board Member

Shoreline Sweep

A few members were asking about an upcoming Shoreline Sweep for our waterfront. Here's the info all wrapped up by a followup party at Resur…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Apr 12, 2018

Board Member

Pork Projects

This was in this morning's BN in an article on Albany's pork project monies:

Started by John Jarosz

2 Apr 5, 2018
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

2018 NMA memorial Award Ballot

In case you missed the March meeting, I've attached a copy of the 2018 NMA Memorial Ballot here: 2018 NMA Memorial Award Ballot.pdf Ballots…

Started by Tony Scime

1 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Latest Telemetry News

The buoy in the Black Rock got pulled by the USCG on the 14th. Once Justin gets it today, he'll download the data & send it off to GLAT…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Dec 20, 2017

Board Member

Steve's Question on Telemetry in the River

Steve..EXCELLENT question so I'll lay out as much as I can. I will say that the Telemetry Group will be meeting with the DEC in Feb to talk…

Started by John Jarosz

4 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by John Jarosz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css