Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,699)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another 11/29 Fishless Report

Trolled the Lower River from 8:00am to 2:30pm with Josh Kane. No action at all. Water temp 42.5 degF, vis was about one foot, much worse th…

Started by Dave Martin

2 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Harbour Fishing Report 11/2712

Another fishless trip to the Harbour. Fished 8:30am to 3:30pm with Josh Ketry. Nothing else to report, did see a nice 6pt buck feeding of…

Started by Dave Martin

2 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Board Member

11/27 river report

Fished the upper 8 to 12 yesterday am. Clarity 1 foot in the est and 3 in the west. Trolled and tubed. No fish. Brisk north wind. I was hop…

Started by Tony Scime

0 Nov 28, 2012

Board Member

Fishing Report - 11/27 - 3 for 3

I seem to be losing my hearing as I get older.  Tom Page's was damaged when he was in the service.  We made a fine pair today in the Harbor…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Nov 27, 2012

11/27 report

No Dock as of 4pm.  Visibility was about 3' at the end of the day. I don't recall ever seeing pods of distinct bait and big hooks the way…

Started by Josh Ketry

0 Nov 27, 2012

Board Member

11/26 Harbor Report

Cullen and I were nice enough to shovel, gravel and salt the ramp at the harbor today so we could all go out and catch tons of 50 inch slob…

Started by John Pensyl

13 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Frank Stachowiak

Board Member

Fishing Report - 11/26

Team Beefcake hit the River from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.  We would have been out sooner, but the nice folks at Kinko's wanted to keep me there…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Nov 26, 2012

Board Member

Quick Version of the Year end Monthly report

Good Day Boys We could not fit the full report in the newsletter. It will be in the January issue. The final results are in with 34 fish ca…

Started by jojo wilczewski

0 Nov 26, 2012

11/25 Harbor report

Went to the Wasteland today 730 to 230. Fished Coke Channel  most of the day. No Dice. Seen five boats total fishing. Did not see any nets.…

Started by Joshua Kane

10 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Dave Martin

Board Member

Snowy day inland adventure

Set off this am with the plan to fish Cassi in the am for a couple hours and drive to Chautauqua mid day and fish til dark.  The further so…

Started by John Pensyl

2 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css