Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

He's at it again

Talk about an optimist! I was driving over the skyway today and spotted what looked like Larry Jones in the harbor. He keeps encouraging me…

Started by Frank Stachowiak

1 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by John Pensyl

Board Member

Shmo for 8-Ball Report

After I dropped off Joe Z and Carrie, I picked up Joe W.  I traded an 8-Ball for a Shmo and lost a Turbo somewhere in the deal. We trolled…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Nov 12, 2012

Board Member

Fishing Report 11/12/12

Today seemed to be a Musky day.  Although the water was clear and the sky was blue, the wind was howling and a cold front was moving in.  I…

Started by Carrie Keane

0 Nov 12, 2012

Board Member

Saturday 11/10 an all day event

Spent 90% of the day throwing a pounder bulldawg or a deep obp toothy, needless to say I'm smoked.  I learned a few things today..  First…

Started by John Pensyl

4 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

10/10 report - broke our slump

Toothy and I picked up my boat at Jojo's this morning. He got the trailer repaired for me.  We got on the water about 11:30.  Drifted and c…

Started by Stephen Glassic

0 Nov 11, 2012

Board Member

Dawn Patrol - 11/9

It was a day of near perfect symmetry on Jojo's fly whip this morning.  We each caught two muskies.  Both our fish were 25" and 26".  All o…

Started by Scott McKee

6 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Josh Ketry

Giant : Ms. Minny

http://muskie.outdoorsfirst.com/board/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=79895&posts=55&start=1

Started by Josh Ketry

0 Nov 10, 2012

response to scotts question

scott, richard & I decided to troll the east. I needed a change in colors so I picked a green jointed legend that I had a follow on re…

Started by Alan Hoerl

2 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Josh Ketry

Fishing Report 11/8 - One of those days..........

While backing my trailer in looked at the side view mirror and noticed that my right trailer fender was bobbing up and down in the water te…

Started by Dave Martin

0 Nov 8, 2012

Board Member

Wish report 11/7&8

Good Day Wished last yesterday with Chris the Reel Man 1-7:30. Nutin. 1 Foollow. Wished Dawn Patrol this morn solo 7-10.  Nutin. 3 Foollows…

Started by jojo wilczewski

1 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css