Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,703)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

June 2012 Submissions

I've added a release report for June 2012. It lists the submissions for June 2012. I'm still learning the program and I had to manuever to…

Started by Tony Scime

0 Jul 1, 2012

Board Member

1994 to 2011 Catch and Release Data

I've added a pdf report detailing NMA Catch and Release Data from 1994 to 2011. This has nothing to do with lures, colors, anglers, or any…

Started by Tony Scime

4 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by John Miller

Board Member

June 29 Fishing Report

Fished 6 to 11 this am. Had a tube shredded at about 7, but never felt the fish. Hard to tell the difference between the tugs and pulls of…

Started by Tony Scime

0 Jun 29, 2012

Board Member

Buskie Report 2

Good Day Fished 6/28/12 " Dusk Patrol" with Dylan and Logan , 6:30- 11:30. We did the jig till dark, one very Buskie foollow with a swing a…

Started by jojo wilczewski

1 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Buskie report

Good Day Went out for " Dawn Patrol" with my nephews Dylan and Logan 6-10. We hooked a " Niagara Slam"  But the pesky pike popped off near…

Started by jojo wilczewski

0 Jun 28, 2012

Board Member

Fishiing and Weirdness Report 6/27

The day started out quite normally and ended on a bizarre note.  My baby brother Bruce, our buddy Tim, whose nickname is usually associated…

Started by Scott McKee

2 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

June 27 report

Jon and I fished this morning. Split time jigging and trolling un2,3,13, and 11. I boated a 30" trolling un2. Nothing else. At least I kept…

Started by Tony Scime

4 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Fishing Report 6/26

It appears there are a lot of decent fish to be caught in the River if you try.  Today Carrie and I fished the River with the intention of…

Started by Scott McKee

6 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Frank Stachowiak

Highlight Video from the Head Cams

Here is a HL video from the Head Cams.  Wish I used them more religiously because they make some great vids.  http://youtu.be/_zUjZ0gUHzA

Started by Josh Ketry

2 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Josh Ketry

Trailer hitch tow package

Anyone know a good place in Buffalo area (preferably north Buffalo or burbs) to put a tow package and hitch mounted to a truck frame? My bo…

Started by Josh Ketry

2 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Mike "the facilities" Fortunate

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css