Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Click here to enter our March Meeting.

Date: Tuesday, March 2

Time: room opens at 6:30, meeting starts at 7pm.

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Scott, What's the topic for this meeting?  Will there be a speaker?

Thanks!

Dave

Thanks to Dave and Brent Bochek we have two rock solid guest speakers for tomorrow! Dave will tell us all about the Muskies Canada virtual Odyssey planned for later this year. Brent will discuss something musky related and I'm sure it will be awesome. I'm sure you will too, because me droning on and on was the alternative. Thank you, Dave and Brent!

Thank you for welcoming us!  I miss coming down and hanging out with you hardcore anglers!! It'll be great to see you tomorrow!

Dave

Make that three rock solid guest speakers for tonight. Danny Cawley, an administrator for Musky Trader Canada, will join us this evening! See you in a few hours.

Here's a link to tonight's meeting slides.

March Meeting slides

Great meeting tonight!  Many, many thanks to Dave, Danny and Brent, our brothers to the North, for making March our best online meeting yet.  You guys are awesome!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css