Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Our December 4th Meeting is our Christmas Party.  It is a fun and relaxed event and I encourage you to attend. A buffet dinner will be served for only $7 per person. We told the crew at the Eldridge Club to prepare enough food for 60.  Please respond to this discussion if you plan to attend.  The party is open to members and their families, so please include the number of people in your party if you're not flying solo.  I want to make sure they have enough eats for us.  Thanks.

Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very good pick Scott! He was gonna be my wildcard. .. for my third pick im gonna bring out the throw back jerseys and days of air max 75's and select from the University of Hi-Fin Larry "the trophy diver" Jones!!!!!

Damn it!  I was going to draft Larry later for my "Slow Down" offense!

For my 4th pick I will make a very wise choice salary wise (consider it a buy one get one free) from the University of raffle tickets I choose Hopengary Melnyk

Brilliant selection!  You're 50/50 sales just went through the roof!!!  With my 4th pick I select from the Buffalo Diving School, Jim "Aqua Man" Kinner, but only if he doesn't play in his Speedo's.  He'll "dive" for every loose ball.

With my 5th pick, I select from Georgian Bay School of Hard Rocks, Mike McKie.  He even kind of looks like Steve Nash.

My 5th pick is very colorful and comes from a land far far away representing the 585!!! From the university of godzilla festivals Jim "godfather of teeth" Reynolds!

Awesome pick!  My scout in Rochester never left Dinosaur BBQ on his last scouting trip.

My number 6 pick which should have been someone #1 pick is none other than the queen of the nma and comming from the University of Kazakhstan Carrie "mother of madness" Keane

You (expletive deleted)!  Two can play at that game!  With my 6th selection, and I feel very fortunate to take her, Jamie "Puts up with you!" Fortunate!

Well played Scott

Take that jerk!  Forget Karl Malone, with my seventh pick, I select from the United States Postal Service, Tom "The Postman" Page.  He always delivers and come rain or sleet or snow, Postman will dunk on your @SS, THAT I KNOW!

My 7th round pick mr. Wiseguy is non other than the little pi$$ pot himself snd the future star of Amish Mafia from the University of runyomouth TJ "the terror" Clark

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css