Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Longtime member Ron "RPM" Miller passed away this past summer.  Ron was hell of a fella and a great man.  I can still remember him flying down the harbor in his 17-foot, over-powered Lund at about 70mph.  Ron and Fred Langdon were harbor hounds every fall in the late 90's and early 2000's.  Ron will be missed.

Marlene Miller contacted me with the sad news and asked for my help selling RPM's fishing equipment.  After seeing his collection in person we both agreed selling the items all at once made the most sense.

There's some really cool stuff here.  The items that caught my eye was an Abu Garcia Morrum, two custom St. Croix Pro Glass trolling rods and the Frabil quick cradle.

I am going to post everything on Craigslist for $1500, or best offer.  If you are interested,  or if you know someone who may be interested,  please contact me directly.

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sold

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css