Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

The following is an E-mail I received from Chuck Godfrey, president of the ECFSC:

Attached please find a copy of a letter I’ve written to Mike Clancy to express concern over the NFTA’s seeming reluctance to live up to their obligation to maintain and operate the fish cleaning station at the Small Boat Harbor.  And yes, I know muskie fishermen normally don’t keep and eat muskies, but I’m guessing that some NMA members may also fish for perch or walleyes and wish to use the station. 
    Chuck

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was there when the tech used a giant crowbar to pry out 2 pieces of re-bar some piece of (expletive deleted) threw into the grinder @SBH. Unreal

The fish cleaning station is still not fixed.The NFTA is trying to pass it unfixed on to the NY State Parks Dept. There is a contract between the NY DEC and the NFTA for the NFTA to do all service and maintence to the fish cleaning station.Dick Smith is pursuing every avenue to get the NFTA to repair the Fish Cleaning Station before the 2015 transfer to the state.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css