Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Carl and I fished the morning.  Carl had a hit in UN2 on a tube that last about 5 to 10 seconds and then within a minute or two I landed a 36" fish that was missing the right front corner of his upper mouth plate.  Other than that there was no real action, but there were a lot of bass boats out and about.  

Views: 116

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Super cool pic, Scott.  Do you think, generally, that you're seeing more in the mid 30's size this year?  It'll be real interesting to read Tony's C&R reports when the season's over.

John,

I have six fish landed this year, four in the 40's and two in the 30's. Of the ten or so fish that I have not landed and not seen I would think they were all more likely 30's fish, but you never know. At thompson's I have seen in the water the more typical 6 or 7 30's looking fish for every 40's looking fish.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css