Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

I was reeling in weeds when I noticed Bruce was doing the same, but with just the slightest sense of urgency.  He had a fish on.   Weird, right?  I didn't hear his drag sing because I don't hear all that well on the best of days and because whatever was attached to Bruce's 10" Believer in Niagara Walleye was very small.  I'll give the little fish credit it didn't come in the surface.  Considering Bruce's first musky of the season was a low thirty inches, the fish had some spunk.   Better than nothing.

Speaking of nothing, that's exactly what we caught for the remainder of our trip.  The water is gin.  Is there a liquid clearer than gin?  If so, that's what the water clarity is.  I shouldn't write this, but we need some wind.  Best of luck this weekend, team.

Views: 9

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css