Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

It was such a fantastic day I could not help but get out with Veronica for a few hours.  Shorts, no shirt, no shoes and sun screen on October 25th....love it!!!  We got on the water at 1 PM and did one drift in UN3 in front of Strawberry, but no teeth.  We then spent the next 3 1/2 hours drifting in UN2, primarily the end of lunge lane.  I had one follow and then a fish on for about 20 seconds.  Why do the fish that you never see always seem bigger than the ones you do?  Did get a 34" and a 32" on the same new baby bass swim shad (on the head shot treble).  There were a lot of speed boats out in the channel and in front of Strawberry, so I was glad we spent all of our time in UN2.  For the first all year I actually never got to talk to the Canadian Boarder folks.  I called three times during the afternoon, but the never answered the phone, weird.

Water visibility was about 15'.

Well, I will be back out tomorrow in the afternoon hoping for a top ten. 

Go fishing its time!!!!

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Get out when it's nice... "Frankenstorm" is coming.

You know if you purchase a Canadian license for Veronica, you can fish two rods in Ontario water right?  $50 bucks for a second line?  I'd pay $100.

I got my boat out for the first time in almost a month. Problem was the voltage regulator. When I first brought the boat to Brobeil, it caught fire when they started the motor. Had to order a new one. Motor ran great yesterday. Eric and Brobeil did an excellent job!

Jon and I tried a little bass fishing in the lake with no luck. While out there we decided to troll the North Gap for a couple hours. Marked lots of bait, but no hits. On our way back we took a brief troll in the upper east. Jon caught a buskie.

Doesn't look like I'll be able to get out much next week, like I was hoping.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css