Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Our John Henning Memorial Tournament is scheduled for Sunday, December 3rd from 7am to 4pm. The JHMT' rules are the same as the Wiitek, except that it is held in the lower Niagara River and Niagara bar area only.

I will need a participant to collect tournament monies at the Lewiston Sand Docks the day of the event.

Please respond to this thread if you will be participating in the JHMT. Thanks, and best of luck.

Views: 204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will participate in JHMT!

I'm in!

I'm in with Josh Kane. We can collect entry money if needed.

I mean, I'll give the entry money to whoever is collecting; but if it's easier I could just hand it directly to Lacko when he pops the 32" one outta the weeds in the morning.

I'm in as well!
I'm in with John Miller.

Unfortunately I'll have to rescind my participation in this years JHMT.

Here's who I have in for the Henning:
Capt. Larry, Joe Soldaczewski and Andrew Lawson
John Pensyl and Josh Kane
Dave Martin and John Miller
Frank Alcorn and a mystery partner

I assume Andy and Dan Lacko are in as well, although I'm not 100% sure. How about it, boys?

If anyone else is planning on participating, please respond to this thread.

John Pensyl will be collecting entry fees at the Lewiston Sand Docks. Please don't make him wait around for you.

Jojo and I will be closely monitoring our satellite imaging equipment, lower river cams, cell phones, state, local and provincial law enforcement channels, and secretly (not so much anymore) implanted microphones (have you ever closly examimed the foil job on a Baker Bait; beautiful fish catching decoration or powerful transmitter?) from our JHMT mobile command center and coffee bar located strategically in my boat. Unfortunately, my trailer is a rolling deathtrap, so we'll be monitoring the lower happenings from the upper. If there is a giant fish caught, we may jump the falls provided we receive permission from the US and Canadian' Coast Guards and we go completely insane, which is always a possibility. Seriousness aside, I'll try to keep everyone informed as I drive around waiting to net a giant for Jojo.

Participants, please text me your catches immediately after they are released. Our massive tournament fanbase (Steve Glassic) gets anxious if updates are not posted in near real-time. I'm sure your fans would also appreciate comments from the water as well. What kind of sandwich are you eating? What are you pulling or chucking? Water conditions? Your take on iced cream sundaes? How many Swedish fish you think I could cram in my big mouth at once? Thanks and good luck.
Not the biggest field of anglers in tournament history. Anyone else want to come out and play? It feels a bit strange telling folks I have plans to fish a tourney Sunday, because I hate the follow up question. " How many boats are in the tournament?" The lower is gorgeous this time of year. Good for the soul I tell you. Come and get some late season slime!
John, don't offer a number, just say you'll be fishing against some of the best musky anglers on the east coast. You know, BS them... ;)
Al Hoerl, of Dewey, Screwem and Howe, will be joining Jojo and I in the JHMT mobile command center to provide legal advice concerning tournament rules and federal and provincial maritime law (for a small fee). Al has decades of experience and was the chief litigator in the case of The Muskies vs. Bottom Bouncing and Dragging Tubes. The Muskies won this case 5 to 4 in extra innings.
Andy and Dan Lacko are throwing down the gauntlet and demanding satisfaction. Which is to say they are entering the Henning.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css