Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

"I am a dork", only scratches the surface of my absurdity:

Scott McKee's 2014 Opening Day Musky Lure Checklist

Plastics and the big boys are not included.

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you haul all this out on a barge?

I cut down severely on the lures in my boat this year, John.  I left a lot of proven fish catchers on the wall in my office and they are pissed.  All of the lures listed fit quite easily in a gutted (lure hanging compartments removed) Lakewood Monster Box filled with Plano 3730 boxes.  I've used this system for years and in my opinion this method is the best way to store and organize musky lures hands down.

This post is almost identical to one I filed a year ago.  Yogi said it best, "it's like deja-vu all over again."  To paraphrase Mr. Berra, musky fishing is 90 percent mental and the other half is physical.

You have issues McKee.

Clearly.

"Clearly", Scott isn't the only one with issues.

Joe:...do you keep those out of sight when you're out on the water?  Your boat looks like it could be overloaded

Dear God in Heaven Joe, that is a filthy amount of lures!!!!  Where's your list?  I'd love to see what you are chucking around the bow-tie down south.

John:  I have been trying to shed some pounds so I can add a few more baits to the boat this year!

Scott:  This picture was actually from us unpacking from Kentucky this year.  It is not the normal amount of baits we have in the boat...but would be fun if it was!

yeah, Joe, that's what I heard, too, that you guys packed light for Kentucky & left most of your lures at home.

If you put a flannel shirt & sunglasses on those boxes, you could have another fishing partner (ha!)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css