Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

My - I have too much time on my hand - Lure Checklist for 2012

I spent most of the afternoon weening out a bunch of lures from my elaborate Opening Week starting line-up and those left out are really pissed off.  In fact none of them are currently speaking to me, which means the prescription pills and therapy is working.  My list does not include bucktails, spinnerbaits, creatures, shads, tubes and crankbaits over 10".  I have to make a separate list for them.  Go ahead and reply to this post... "Loser".  I know you want to and you'd be right.

2012 Lure checklist

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't be so hard on yourself it will be OK!!! I did the same last month went threw my sh@t and sold a bunch because when I took them out of the box they wouldn't stop yelling at me and telling me i was prejudice towards their color!!! I simply couldn't deal with the drama so I sold em!

I figured there would have been a Baker in that list.  Maybe next year...

You're right, I need a Baker or two.  Know anybody who sells them?

Take them all.  Then use three or four. When your terminal tackle starts talking to you, it's time to take a breather.

Short Recess

Zach has been very busy trying to get his current orders complete...and I can honestly say I have never seen a used one for sale.  The easiest way to buy them is through Big Wood Musky Lures.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css