Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

NMA 25th Anniversary Awards Banquet Donations and Acquisitions

On this forum string Mike Fortunate, JoJo and I will post pictures and make you aware of all the pretty lures, rods, reels, trips, equipment and donations that will be available on the raffle tables at our 25th anniversary shindy, which will be held on Saturday, April 6, 2019 at the Pearl Street Grill.

Brian Boyer, the creator and owner of Legend Lures, is one hell of a guy.  He has slashed prices for our club for years and years, like so many of the lure makers we call friends. Brian recently filled our banquet order and he was generous enough to donate this gorgeous lure to our Prom. Brian, you are amazing, just like your baits!!!

Views: 2712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OrO

I spoke with Christine Weaver, the president of Anchor Marine, today.  After she taunted me with the fact that she was calling from Florida, she  graciously donated a free slip to be raffled off at our banquet!  This is a $500 value!  Thank you, Chris and Anchor Marine!!!!

We are up to 60 banquet tickets sold, which is great. If you haven't ordered yours yet, I implore you to order your tickets in advance.  I need to give Pearl Street an exact head count.  Please don't make me guess. Order your tickets now. Give me a call or shoot me a text if you have any questions, (716) 225-3816. Thanks!

PS: For all of you Kawartha anglers out there, expect some really good news in a few days.  

Make that 68 courtesy of our friends at the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation!

My blurb wound up in Misc.  Sorry 'bout dat!

Rich Marine gave us 4 x $50 in gas certificates.

Hold on to your hats, team.   I just spoke with Rachel Roth, the owner of Camp Driftwood on Trout Lake in Alban, Ontario.  She is graciously donating a FREE WEEK LODGINGS for our banquet!!!  More details to come soon. Thank you, Rachel and Allen Roth!

I just received an email from Don Janes, the owner of Figure 8 Lure Co.  Don is sending us some of his wicked baits for our banquet raffle tables!

Figure 8 Lures

I am rolling today... I just got off the phone with our old friend Mike Jankowiak, the owner of Machias Outdoors. Mike has agreed to sell us a Thrive 365 crossbow at cost!  The Thrive 365 will be a separate raffle from the tables.  A chance to win this bad boy will only cost you $10. Thanks, Mike!

Machias Outdoors is located at 9703 McKinstry Road in Machias, NY.  For more more information, call (716) 353-8700.

We are up to 78 people attending the Musky Prom! Get your tickets soon. When we reach 150 sold, we are done selling tickets.

Although I've never fished there, I know someone who has. Trout Lake is next to Lake Nipissing and is a good muskie lake, especially for casters. 

Scott McKee said:

Hold on to your hats, team.   I just spoke with Rachel Roth, the owner of Camp Driftwood on Trout Lake in Alban, Ontario.  She is graciously donating a FREE WEEK LODGINGS for our banquet!!!  More details to come soon. Thank you, Rachel and Allen Roth!

Hey Old Timers (that means me, too), how would you like to hear some stupendous news?  The Dynamic Duo rides again at our 25th Anniversary Banquet!  No, Batman and Robin won't be there. (I guess Robin has an appearance at a mall opening. Who opens malls these days?)  "Fabulous" Fred Langdon and Ronnie "RPM" Miller are attending the Musky Prom!  Who needs the Caped Crusaders when you have these legends?  The  last time I saw these guys together was probably 17 or 18 years ago while trolling in the Coke Channel.  Tempus fugit, I guess.

I do not return from Guyana until March 29th,could I please reserve a ticket and pay you on March 30th?
Capt Larry
No problem, Larry.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css