Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When NYSDEC says Statewide, That is Inland Waters Only for 40" sizelimit change & 4th Saturday in May season start.Not the Great Lakes, only change there is 54" through out all Great Lakes Waters.
Canadian side of Lake Erie & Upper Niagara River is staying at 44".

Good point Larry. If you click on the link in my initial post, you will see a list of all the proposed changes to the fishing regulations for 2014.  To comment on individual changes click on "E-mail a comment".  Please E-mail your comments to the Great Lakes-wide size limit increase to 54-inches.  Other musky related changes include:

• A statewide increase to 40-inches for muskellunge.
  • Opening day moved to the last Saturday in May for inland musky and Lake Champlain.
Everyone should consider asking for a 54" Sizelimit for the Erie Canal from the Niagara River to Tonawanda Creek.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css