Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

I should have been working on club stuff, but decided to play hooky. So here is the much anticipated (by no one other than myself) Scott McKee's 2013 Musky Lure Checklist!  Hooray! Please note that this list does not include hair, gobs of plastic (other than Bondy's) or the big boys for the big pond.  Don't pity me and stop laughing:

Click here to see the product of wasting time!

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scott:  with a checklist that huge, I suggest that you get a new boat.  Maybe the Miss Buffalo.

Frank S

I'll have you know all 105 lures fit into a gutted Lakewoods filled with 9 Plano 3730 boxes, one 3700 and 5 vinyl gutters.  I find the 3730 boxes to be the most effective way to store lures.  They are way better than the cardboard insert designed to hang lures.  I keep the boxes lure type specific.  It makes finding lures a snap, and I can carry more toys in the same amount of space. Also, I can grab a box or two if I jump on someone else's ride instead of lugging around the whole Lakewoods. All this fits conveniently on my front casting deck and is almost never in my way since Carrie took over the bow.  I think she's planting flowers there this year.  (God knows there's enough dirt.)

When I was a kid (that is ages ago), we had to learn about the Dewey Decimal System to find books in a library. Are you computerized, or can you find your lures without taking your eyes off your graph????

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css