Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

TWMT Postponed, Part 5

After nice discussions with Larry Jones and Cheeks Miller (two of the most hardcore anglers you're ever likely to come across), and conside…

Started by Scott McKee

6 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Scott Kitchen

Fishing report 11/22

I had the good fortune to fish with Scott Kitchen today.  The water quality was better than we expected and I was lucky enough to land a 42…

Started by Jay Nannen

4 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Joe Hetzendorfer

Jim Hanley"s Clients Fish

Here is a picture of Jim Hanley's clients muskie from the Buffalo Harbor.

Started by Capt. Larry D. Jones

3 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by cullen veiders

Team Killer Represents NMA

Musky Inc. Chapter 69 held their Fall Purebred Muskie Tournament this past Saturday in Lake Erie/Niagara River. This tournament was open to…

Started by John Miller

3 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by jojo wilczewski

Board Member

HAVE A GREAT VETERAN'S DAY

Happy Veteran's Day to all of you and thanks for your service.  Hope that you do whatever you want today & that it's the best day of yo…

Started by John Jarosz

4 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Frank Stachowiak

A couple reports

I fished harbor solo on Wednesday the 6th between 6-930pm.  At 730 I watched Capt Larry and Chris K. take off for the launch.  at 745PM pm…

Started by John Miller

1 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Fishing Reports 11/5 - 11/6

Success has many interpretations when referenced in the context of musky fishing.  A successful musky trip is not always one that ends with…

Started by Scott McKee

10 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Nov. 6 Report

Fished the east river this a.m. 7:30-11:30 w/ Richard Minich . water 52 deg. 8-10 ft. visibility. had one on then not. good to be out. nic…

Started by Alan Hoerl

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Board Member

Fishing Report 11/4

When Mike Fortunate sent me the obligatory "ok" text at 6AM in response to meeting instructions I had radioed the night before, I text him…

Started by Scott McKee

9 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Buffalo Harbour November 4th Fishless Report

2nd time out for muskies all season, also fished a few hours opening day. Arrived at the Buffalo Harbour around 9am give or take a few minu…

Started by Dave Martin

6 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Frank Stachowiak

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css