Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,702)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fish Report 7-29

Had the opportunity to fish with Don Sangster and John Bennett from Ontario Out of Doors magazine. They were needing information and photos…

Started by Marc Arena

2 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Frank Stachowiak

Board Member

Fishing Report 7/31

As I was checking my drop shot rig for weeds I was greeted with a once familiar site; a following musky.  I set the bass gear aside and chu…

Started by Scott McKee

2 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Fishless Sunday morning

Went out for a few hours Sunday morning. First time in a while. Wanted to make sure everything still ran. Caught nothing casting tubes. Tro…

Started by Tony Scime

4 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Scott McKee

fishing report

Fished Friday morning aboard Scott Kitchens' boat and landed a pair of 36" fish, both on black monster tubes. Lost a third.  Fun!

Started by carl schenk

0 Jul 28, 2013

Drastic budget cut proposed for Great Lakes restoration program

Drastic budget cut proposed for Great Lakes restoration program

Started by Stephen Glassic

0 Jul 26, 2013

Navionics new Sonar Charts

Less than a year ago, I was wondering how long it would be until this becomes reality. Now you can become part of a community and provide s…

Started by Stephen Glassic

0 Jul 26, 2013

Board Member

St. Elmo's Fire

For some sailors St. Elmo's fire was considered bad luck (because of impending storms).  For others, it was considered a sign of good luck…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Jul 25, 2013

Board Member

This Evening's Motley Crew

Well, gang, the Motley Crew of the Beaver Patrol showed up in force & they kicked some beaver butt today!!  Finished up the job because…

Started by John Jarosz

7 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Calling ALL hands on deck for the Beaver Patrol

Good Day Boys Calling all hands on deck for the Beaver Patrol this Wednesday 7-9 pm. There are many more trees on Strawberry to wrap with w…

Started by jojo wilczewski

12 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Frank Stachowiak

Board Member

NMA: 30 to 40 trees; Beavers: zero

It's good-bye time for the beavers and hello time for the muskies, and many thanks to jojo & the all the rest of the crew.  Pics to fol…

Started by John Jarosz

5 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Scott McKee

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css