Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Talked to Beaver Island Park Manger

Good Day      Talked to Andrew Hillman, Beaver Island Park Manger about our " Wrap the Trees " project. He likes the idea for a longer term…

Started by jojo wilczewski

0 May 23, 2013

Giant Smallmouth yet?

Anyone have any reports or heard any reports of the Giant Erie Smallmouth hitting yet? I am itching to get out. Thanks BP

Started by Bob Piazza

2 May 7, 2013

Board Member

Niagara River Fish Die Off

Thousands of dead fish float down Niagara River

Started by Scott McKee

4 May 3, 2013
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Board Member

Eagle Report

Osprey pics from the top of ther big crane. Care of Robert Smith jojooutYes those are fish in its grasp.

1 May 2, 2013
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Board Member

Huntley Report

Good Day Pics of the "Huntley" deer trapped in the fenced at the Dinner. I hear he like crackers and corn. jojoout

0 May 2, 2013

My Love/Hate relationship with Cave Run Lake

I am just returning from my trip to Cave Run in Kentucky.  My fishing partner (Chad Lapa) and I took the trip to try our luck and compete i…

Started by Joe Dolan

4 May 2, 2013
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Board Member

Know The Difference Signs Are Ready, Where Should They Go?

Greetings,   We have ten new aluminum backed know the difference Signs and 20 less durable plastic backed signs.  We have some locations in…

Started by Scott Kitchen

3 May 1, 2013
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Not a fish report but a Beaver Damage report

Good Day I have sent these pics to the DEC and the State Parks. We will have to foollow up before they eat both of the whole islands. jojo…

0 Apr 25, 2013

Board Member

The Eagle has Landed

Good Day We went to the Strawberry Patch yesterday and picked up the place. Not as much garbage as usual, maybe because we keep it clean ea…

2 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by John Jarosz

Disturbing Report, OOS Musky Netted and Killed

http://www.niagarafishing.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28112 Found this on a local forum, apparently this guy was dip netting smelt, got…

Started by Riley Himmrich

4 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Riley Himmrich

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css