Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,699)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Dec 5th Fish Report

Jo Jo and I spent most of the day (from about 7 AM till around 3 PM) in the cold west north west wind on the Ontario side of the upper.  Th…

Started by Scott Kitchen

104 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Board Member

Top-Ten Eligibility

For a fish to be eligible for Top-Ten recognition, all of the angler's catches must be submitted on-line, or on our catch and release forms…

Started by Tony Scime

3 Dec 24, 2012

Board Member

Looking for a partner for Friday afternoon 12/14 and all day on 12/15

Anyone interested in fishing tomorrow afternoon and all day on Saturday? Give me a call 939-0006

Started by Scott Kitchen

0 Dec 13, 2012

Burlington Bay/ Hamilton Harbor

This morning I got this wild idea to try the area near the steel mill in Hamilton Harbor.Marked lots of bigger bait fish,either alwifes or…

Started by Capt. Larry D. Jones

1 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Looking to fish on Saturday?

Anyone looking to fish the upper this Saturday?

Started by Scott Kitchen

1 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Carrie Keane

Fishing report Saturday

Fished upper Ontario water for 1 hour and 45 minutes. No bites water looked great. About 6 boats, the usual group, we're working the area.…

Started by John Miller

15 Dec 11, 2012

Port Colborne Anyone?

Is anyone interested in a morning fish of Port Colborne? Only about 20 minutes drive from the Peace Bridge. I'll be launching around 9am an…

Started by Dax Jacklin

6 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Dax Jacklin

Board Member

Fishery Management

Greetings,   After reading through a lot of the discussion from my Dec 5th fishing report post I decided to chime in as I was specifically…

Started by Scott Kitchen

1 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by jojo wilczewski

West River Nov 4th

Back out for a combination of trolling,casting & jigging.45 minutes drifting down river waiting for Canadian control number.Frenchmens…

Started by Capt. Larry D. Jones

1 Dec 4, 2012

Took the Big Dogs Out for a Walk on the Niagara Bar Today -12/3/12

Did ya ever have a winter epiphany where a great idea comes to mind for the next musky season? One so overpowering that you just have to do…

Started by Dave Martin

6 Dec 4, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css