Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,703)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

September 6 report

Jon and fished parts of the east and west this am. I caught 2 bass. One on a homemade pikie, one on a Depth Raider. Maybe we should have be…

Started by Tony Scime

2 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Tony Scime

Board Member

September 5 report

Jon and I fished the east river today. Since I had the original "old troll" with me, we trolled. Only way to keep him in good humor. We sta…

Started by Tony Scime

10 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Tony Scime

Board Member

Bass / No Musky - Report 9/5

My brother Bruce and I went out for bass and a little musky trolling this morning for his birthday and because it's Wednesday.  The hurrica…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Sep 5, 2012

Board Member

Fishing & ER Report - 9/3

This is getting a little ridiculous.  I have been musky fishing three times in the past week including today’s little adventure, and I have…

Started by Scott McKee

6 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Fishing Report 8/28

Things started out with a bit of bang today for Carrie and I and they ended with quite a shock. We started the day casting in UN13.  On my…

Started by Scott McKee

16 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Jerry Miller

Alaska.4 deer in a fishing boat!-NO JOKE

Lets try this again. A friend of mine sent this to me.       The Best Day Of Fishing Ever! Some fishing stories are a little…

Started by Stephen Glassic

1 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

targeting musky with ontario conservation lic

Earlier this year we were stopped in Ontario waters and informed we needed a copy of our printed conservation Lic to accompany the outdoors…

Started by John Pensyl

23 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

August 28 report

Took my boat down the west river (to Boyer creek) to dry it out from yesterday's rain. West river is a great place to dry out a boat (only…

Started by Tony Scime

2 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Tony Scime

Board Member

Fish report 8/27/12

8/27/12 Good Day The voices started again yesterday as soon as I saw the weather forecast. They kept saying " the front is gonna wait, the…

Started by jojo wilczewski

0 Aug 28, 2012

Fish report 8/26

Finally had a day without family obligations so woke up and went fishing.  Hooked up right off the bat casting a shad but lost the fish.  H…

Started by Jay Nannen

7 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Josh Ketry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css