Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Misc. (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Letter to the Editor

Here's an E-mail Frank sent me: Guys, You all know that possession of alcohol in Canadian waters is prohibited, even if in unopened contai…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Jun 5, 2013

Board Member

Boat Batteries

I plan to buy an Optima Blue Top battery for my electric troller, electronics & any other accessories and use another separate battery…

Started by John Jarosz

3 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Heading to Rich Marina

With the low water levels in the Great Lakes, I think I'll keep my boat docked at Rich Marina this season.  To commemorate this historic (y…

Started by Scott McKee

3 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Gizzard Shad Die-off

I've attached a pdf regarding the large number of dead gizzard shad observed in the Niagara River and Buffalo Harbor. The DEC issued a pres…

Started by Tony Scime

5 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Board Member

A Few Really Important Questions

Since my boss woke me up with a string of texts revolving around the central theme of local polishers of the pine, and he did so at the cra…

Started by Scott McKee

8 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Brett Cournoyea

Board Member

Possible HUGE Lure Deal

Our intrepid Lure and Raffle Director Frank Stachowiak has done it again and in the process may have made an enemy out of next year’s L&…

Started by Scott McKee

11 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Board Member

Hey Newbs!

Hello newer members.  How do you like our club so far? Have you checked out our Newsletter Archives yet?  When you do, you will come across…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Mar 22, 2013

Board Member

Banquet Update: The Short Version

Hello Team, I tend to worry too much in general, and when it comes to club functions I generally worry way too much much too often.  Thanks…

Started by Scott McKee

3 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

2013 NMA Buffalo Harbor / Upper Niagara River Muskellunge Season Ballot

Hello Team, I've placed the 2013 NMA Buffalo Harbor / Upper Niagara River Muskellunge Season Ballot in the "Musky Season Ballot" tab.  I'v…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Mar 20, 2013

Board Member

2012 Top Ten

Not pictured: Josh Ketry, 44"; Scott Kitchen, 42".

Started by Scott McKee

0 Mar 17, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css