Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Misc. (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

You have got to be kidding me!

The unenlightened never cease to amaze me with their ignorance. Dax posted this link on the MCI site.  If you have a weak stomach or are pr…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Mar 20, 2012

Board Member

"South Gap"

Here it is, number 1 on the charts, from the record breaking, blockbuster, international smash full length feature "Trolling" soundtrack, "…

Started by Scott McKee

2 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Josh Ketry

Is it over?

Is Winter done?   Don't think I had to use my scraper on the truck more than once or twice, not having to work in the morning helps. Hear t…

Started by Brett Cournoyea

1 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Josh Ketry

Making Baits?

anyone out there putting some baits together over the winter? I'm behind on finishing what I want for my box this year, taking my time, enj…

Started by Brett Cournoyea

2 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Dave Martin

Board Member

Gravity and cold hands

I can be such an idiot at times…  I use to have a nifty little dry bag loaded with all sorts of fun stuff to keep you warm in the winter ti…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Feb 28, 2012

Board Member

Musky Road Rules message from Gregg Thomas

Hey Everyone,  I just wanted to let you all know about the Musky Road Rules event that will be taking place next weekend in Buffalo, NY and…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Feb 27, 2012

Muskie Sunday Silent Auction listing!

Here is a partial list of the items that we will have on our silent Auction at the "Muskie Sunday" event at the Spring Fishing & Boat S…

Started by Dax Jacklin

2 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

State Of lake Ontario annual meeting

•                Thursday, March 1, 2012: 6:30 - 9:00 p.m. at the Cornell Cooperative Extension                Building, 4487 Lake Avenue,…

Started by Jim Kinner

0 Feb 13, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css