Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

I've posted two files of Catch and Release data under the Release Reports tab.

1. 2012 NMA Catch and Release Report. This is a pdf. Due to size constraints of a pdf, it does not have all the data columns, but includes everything we used in the past. Includes monthly and annual data, as well as Chronological, Trolling, Casting, and Jigging lists.

2. 2012 NMA Catch and Release Excel Spreadsheet. It includes all the data and comments submitted (many columns). You'll need MS Office (or something which can read it) to open this spreadsheet. The spreadsheet includes tabs with chronological, name, trolling, casting, jigging, and monthly data sorts. The tabs are on the bottom of each sheet. You can use this spreadsheet to do your own analyzing.

I don't actually use Excel, but have the ability to convert my Quatro Pro to MS Excel. The conversion isn't always perfect and I'm not sure if the date column converts properly. Let me know if that's a problem and hopefully somebody can fix it.

If another file format is preferred, let me know. I can convert to most.

Tony 

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great job on putting the report together, Tony.  A ton of info in there depending on how you want to cut it.  Please know that all the work that went into it is much appreciated and there will be no better way to spend the rest of the winter than trying to make some sense of it, if the muskies will let me!

Again, thanks much...jj

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css